Franklin County, Maine is a unique blend of sophisticated culture and laid-back charm amidst natural beauty. Have you ever wanted to stroll down a vibrant downtown area while visiting local galleries, unique shops and eateries and within the same mile be able to walk down beautiful trails within miles of tranquil forest? How about hike a glacial rock formation and ride a train on a track that's more than a hundred years old, all within the same day? With our many pristine lakes and breathtaking mountains, it's not hard to explore or discover your favorite outdoor experience.
While you are in Franklin County take time to:
- Eat at one of the many restaurants.
- Shop in the unique local shops.
- Explore the area's history in a local museum or historical society.
- Enjoy one of the many festivals, concerts or events.
- Extend your stay by spending a night.
Calzolaio Pasta CompanyLearn More
Italian Restaurant and catering