Feb 25 2021
Score Webinar: Funding your Business
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Join us for this important live webinar on raising money for your business. Access to capital remains an important requirement to start or grow your business. Whether you are starting a new business or expanding an existing one, finding the necessary financing and capital is a challenge. This webinar provides important information on the potential sources of financing.
Topics will include:
• The difference between a “gift”, a “loan” and an investment
• How and where to seek a grant, SBA guarantee, or micro loan
• Learn what the bank will expect of you and what you will have to do to get a bank loan
• The six “C’s” of bank lending, and what may be available in the way of collateral or credit enhancement
• What it means to take on investors, and what they look for
• Crowdfunding and whether it makes sense for your business
This is a free live webinar sponsored by Gorham Savings Bank—but registration is required!